MotorMate for Evinrude Outboards
Protect your investment in an outboard motor while towing a boat on the highway and off-road. MotorMate keeps the outboard motor from bouncing and jostling that may inflict collateral damage to the engine’s steering cables, hydraulic lines, housing and finishing. An outboard motor is a major investment and protecting it while towing to and from the water is a top priority.
- Protects you investment during towing
- Prevents damage to the steering system
- Marine Grade stainless steel components
- High impact nylon endcaps
- Available for most outboard motors
- Lifetime Warranty guarantee
Center to Center Measurements
The motor yoke spacing is the Center to Center distance between the motor contact points securing the MotorMate to the motor drive shaft housing. Reference Image A.
The Evinrude transom mount spacing is measured between the inside edges of the stern brackets. Reference Image B.
|10-101-SS||4 1/2″||6 1/4″|